What is Security Bytes 2015?
At the beginning of this post, we want to say that we haven't get Security Bytes 2015's example yet. that's why we can't claim that this virus is real. Nevertheless, the appearance of this name in some of security forums made us to create this post. If you think that your computer is infected with Security Bytes 2015, you should waste no time and scan it with the reputable anti-spyware. According to those who report about this virus, it's one of Braviax threats. Once any of these programs infiltrates the system, in alters various system settings and starts pretending to be a genuine anti-spyware program. Bear in mind that it's just another rogue anti-spyware that has no virus database and other features that should be found in anti-spyware. Similarly to other scarewares, Security Bytes 2015 just pretends to scan computer and after that reports about tens or even hundreds of different viruses that are supposedly hiding in victim's system. Please, DO NOT trust these alerts because they contain invented viruses and are used only for tricking people into believing that their PCs are in danger and need to be fixed. The biggest mistake is to pay the money for the licensed version of this program. That's because after paying the money you will not remove viruses that are 'hiding' in your computer. You will only lose your money and will also disclose your sensitive data to scammers who are responsible for creating this rogue. In order to remove this virus, you should rely on a reputable anti-spyware, such as Reimage Reimage Cleaner , and get rid of it automatically.
How can Security Bytes 2015 infect my computer?
Security Bytes 2015 virus can be a serious cyber infection that is spread with an intention to steal people's money. There is a whole list of such and similar programs that are spread using several distribution methods. In order to avoid their installation, you should be very careful when searching thru the net. You should keep in mind that there are various websites that are used for spreading viruses and malwares. In addition, Security Bytes 2015 can also be downloaded via fake alerts that offer either to install certain software or to scan your computer from viruses for free. None of these alerts should be trusted and you should avoid clicking them. By the way, you should also be cautious about spam and avoid opening suspicious-looking messages. If you are not familiar with the sender, theme looks suspicious for you or you see grammar or typo mistakes, do not open it because you can easily get infected by Security Bytes 2015 virus. If it gets inside a computer, it starts delivering such and similar alerts:
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
Do not waste your time if you have already noticed such and similar notifications and fix your computer right now.
How to remove Security Bytes 2015 virus?
If you think that Security Bytes 2015 has already got inside your computer, you should scan it with a reputable anti-spyware right now and eliminate all registries that it detects. DO NOT buy its license because you will not only lose your money in this way, but will also pose a risk to experience further thefts from your bank account. You should just download a reputable anti-spyware, update it and run a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove Security Bytes 2015, our recommended programs are Reimage Reimage Cleaner and SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! Security Bytes 2015 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose the date and the specific restore point that you want and click Next.
- Wait until your PC reboots and click OK on the Restoration Complete window.
- Now download Reimage Reimage Cleaner and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage Reimage Cleaner for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- After a new window shows up, click on Guest -> Turn On Guest Account.
- Now wait until computer reboots and you see Windows log on screen
- Select Guest account for downloading our recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage Reimage Cleaner or SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
5. BLOCKING Security Bytes 2015 BEFORE A SCAN:
- Let Security Bytes 2015 start its work and finish its fake system scan.
- Click on Allow unprotected and close the warning message.
- Open File Explorer (click Start -> Documents) and enter %AppData% in the location bar. Click enter.
- Rename guard-agas or similar entry.
- Reboot your machine and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download SpyHunter and remove malicious files that belong to Security Bytes 2015.