Antispyware Soft is a rogue anti-spyware program from the same family as Antivirus Soft and Antivirus Suite. Just like its predecessors, AntispywareSoft reports false system security threats to make you think that your computer is infected with malicious software. Usually, this fake program is promoted through the use of Trojans or other malware, but it can be also installed on your computer without your consent and knowledge through software vulnerabilities.
Once active, Antispyware Soft runs fake system scan and displays a list of false or non-existing threats to scare you into thinking that your computer is badly infected. Antispyware Soft Demo is a typical scareware, so it won’t let you to remove the infections until you purchase the program. Of course, this is nothing more but a scam and you obviously shouldn’t purchase it. Instead, please use the removal instructions below to remove Antispyware Soft from your computer as soon as possible.
When running, Antispyware Soft will also display fake security warnings and state that your computer is infected. That’s a part of the scam and just like the false scan results, should be ignored. It will also impersonate Windows Security Center and state that your computer is not secure or that your sensitive information can be stolen. It then will recommend you to purchase Antispyware Soft in order to protect yourself. Some of its alers may look like these ones:
The bad news is that this fake program will probably block nearly all legitimate program and of course anti-virus and anti-spyware application in the first place. In order to completely uninstall Antispyware Soft from your computer we strongly recommend you to follow the removal instructions below. Also note that you should scan your computer with legitimate anti-malware software such as STOPzilla, because this rogue program may come bundled with other malware where as the manual removal guide was written for Antispyware Soft only.
Antispyware Soft removal instructions
1. Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8” key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option as shown in the image below, and then press ENTER.
2. Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
3. In the the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab. Then click on the LAN settings button.
4. Now you will see Local Area Network (LAN) settings window. Uncheck the checkbox labeled Use a proxy server for your LAN under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
5. Download an automatic removal tool from this page and run a full system scan. Or download it form alternative location.