AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015 Removal Guide
What is AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015?
What is AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015?
AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015 is a dangerous virus, which is categorized as rogue anti-spyware. Just like many other similar cyber threats, it is used for attacking computers with Windows 8 OS. Nevertheless, it doesn't mean that those PCs that have other OS version are safe. They can be infected by other versions of this rogue anti-spyware that are called AVbytes Win 7 Protection 2015, AVbytes XP Protection 2015 and AVbytes Vista Protection 2015. So, no one is safe right now. Fortunately, these programs can be eliminated without lots of effort. For that you should scan your computer with the reputable anti-spyware and then remove files that it reports to you. AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015 can inform you about various viruses and PC-related issues as well but these threats are either invented or legitimate your system files. That's why you should ignore all alerts that this program shows to you. After clicking any of AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015 warnings you may either be redirected to a malicious sites that is used for spreading other viruses or to the purchase page of this program. Here, you may be offered to buy its licensed version but you should never do that. If you have recently noticed alerts, redirects and similar issues, you shouldn't wait any longer. Please, scan your computer with ReimageIntego or other reputable anti-spyware and remove this dangerous rogue anti-spyware.
How can AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015 infect my computer?
This rogue anti-spyware is mostly spread using fake alerts that show up during people's browsing sessions. In most of the cases, they report about missing updates or cyber threats that are supposedly hiding in the PC system. How can alert know what is hiding in a separate PC system we can't tell to you. It's impossible. Besides, such alerts have also been offering to check the system with the 'online scanner' but, believe us, there is no such thing as 'online scanner'. In order to stay safe, you should avoid such ads as much as you can. In addition, you should also think about reputable anti-spyware, which will help you to avoid infiltration of such and other cyber threats, Of course, you should keep it up-to-date because having outdated anti-spyware is the same as having no anti-spyware. Fortunately, it is not hard to notice the fact that PC is infected with AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015 virus because this program starts displaying totally annoying notifications as soon as it enters computer. In most of the cases, they report:
Tracking software found!
Your PC activity is being monitored. Possible spyware infection. Your data security may be compromised. Sensitive data can be stolen. Prevent damage now by completing a security scan.
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
As you may have already understood, these alerts are totally misleading and you should never believe them. In order to check your PC and get rid of real computer infections, you should check it with the reputable anti-spyware. We recommend selecting one of programs that are given down below.
How to remove AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015 virus?
If you think that AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015 virus is hiding in your computer, it is not hard to check it. For that you should scan your machine with the reputable anti-spyware. We recommend installing a reputable anti-spyware and removing this virus automatically. For that you will need only to download a reputable anti-spyware, update it and run a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015, our recommended programs are ReimageIntego and SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Go to the Windows 8 Start Screen and type restore point in the Search section.
- Now click on Settings -> Create a restore point.
- When in System Protection tab, select System Restore.
- Click Next button to see your restore points and left click on the entry you need.
- Now select Scan for affected programs -> Close -> Next -> Finish.
- Once your PC reboots, download ReimageIntego and run a full system scan after updating it
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download ReimageIntego for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- After a new window shows up, click on Guest -> Turn On Guest Account.
- Now wait until computer reboots and you see Windows log on screen
- Select Guest account for downloading our recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download ReimageIntego or SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
5. BLOCKING AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015 BEFORE A SCAN:
- Let AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 start its work and finish its fake system scan.
- Click on Allow unprotected and close the warning message.
- Open File Explorer (click Start -> Documents) and enter %AppData% in the location bar. Click enter.
- Rename guard-agas or similar entry.
- Reboot your machine and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download SpyHunter and remove malicious files that belong to AVbytes Win 8 Protection 2015.
How to prevent from getting spyware
Stream videos without limitations, no matter where you are
There are multiple parties that could find out almost anything about you by checking your online activity. While this is highly unlikely, advertisers and tech companies are constantly tracking you online. The first step to privacy should be a secure browser that focuses on tracker reduction to a minimum.
Even if you employ a secure browser, you will not be able to access websites that are restricted due to local government laws or other reasons. In other words, you may not be able to stream Disney+ or US-based Netflix in some countries. To bypass these restrictions, you can employ a powerful Private Internet Access VPN, which provides dedicated servers for torrenting and streaming, not slowing you down in the process.
Data backups are important – recover your lost files
Ransomware is one of the biggest threats to personal data. Once it is executed on a machine, it launches a sophisticated encryption algorithm that locks all your files, although it does not destroy them. The most common misconception is that anti-malware software can return files to their previous states. This is not true, however, and data remains locked after the malicious payload is deleted.
While regular data backups are the only secure method to recover your files after a ransomware attack, tools such as Data Recovery Pro can also be effective and restore at least some of your lost data.