Free Radio Cast Toolbar description
According to our research, Free Radio Cast Toolbar is closely related to Ask search. If this toolbar gets installed on the computer, it might replace your homepage to Ask search page. As much as we know, this toolbar app can affect every web browser (Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer) by installing a browser extension. As we have already mentioned, it is related to Ask search; therefore, it may set search.myway.com, which is a customized version of Ask.com page, as your default start page and search provider. As you probably already known, the reputation of this search provider is certainly not among the best ones. Be very careful because it may deliver you both sponsored and genuine search results in one pack. We have noticed that computer users usually complain about Free Radio Cast redirects when they install this app. They say that this app forced them to visit sponsored websites, some of which may even appear to be unsafe. Moreover, this is what the developer states about this toolbar:
You hereby acknowledge and agree that by using an MS Product you may be exposed to Content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable in your community. You agree to accept all risks associated with the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy or completeness of such Content.
One more suspicious statement that we have found:
MS Products are exposed to various security issues, and should be regarded as unsecure.
All in all, we would like to recommend you to think carefully whether you need such program on your computer or not.
How can Free Radio Cast Toolbar be installed on my computer?
The MS Products may integrate, be integrated into, bundled, or be provided in connection with third-party services, feeds, and/or content. If you are installing an MS Product that includes third party services and third party content, such services and content are subject to such third party’s terms of services and privacy policies, which may be found on the relevant Third Party Partner’s website. MS Products may provide access to search results or other links to Third Party Partner websites or resources.
Recently, the developer of this program contacted us asking us to remove this post from 2-spyware.com website. We believe that we shouldn’t do that as long as programs that we offer for the removal of MyScrapNook toolbar can detect it and help users to remove it from the system. As it is mentioned under each of download buttons, we ARE affiliated with these anti-malware programs, and while some of them are free, others can remove a virus only after purchasing them. These mentions fully fulfill each of the requirements of FTC.
Nevertheless, we have recently decided to make a revision of this and other posts that are related to this developer. We claim that all of them are described properly.
How to remove this program?
If you do not want to keep this toolbar on your computer, you can remove it if you wish. Luckily, Free Radio Cast removal is not a difficult task. Therefore, it is very likely that you will manage to do that manually with the help of a the guide given below. The most important thing that you should remember is that you need to be careful whenever you install software from the Internet.
- Uninstall programs that are related to Free Radio Cast Toolbar from your computer:
1. Click Start → Control Panel → Uninstall a Program.
2. When in the Add/Remove Programs/Uninstall a Program, look for Free Radio Cast Toolbar and other programs that are unknown to you.
3. Click ‘Uninstall’ and then OK to save the changes.
- Reset your web browser:
1. Open Google Chrome, click on the menu icon (top right corner) and select ‘Tools’ -> ‘Extensions’.
2. Here, select unfamiliar plugins (Free Radio Cast Toolbar, MyWay, MyWebSearch, etc.) and select trash icon to delete these entries.
3. In order to change your homepage, click on menu icon, choose ‘Settings’ -> ‘On startup’ section -> ‘set pages’.
4. Here, eliminate myway.com by clicking on the “X” and enter your preferred website.
5. In order to change your default search engine, click on the menu icon -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Search’ section.
6. Here, click ‘Manage Search Engines…’ and add your preferred domain name.
Finally, we recommend scanning the computer with a reputable anti-spyware. This will let you make sure that your computer is free of this program.