Realgadssolutions.com ads Removal Guide
What is Realgadssolutions.com ads?
Realgadssolutions.com is a bogus page that causes pop-up spam when users press “Allow”
Pop-up ads can contain links leading to dangerous sites
Realgadssolutions.com is one of many websites set up by crooks to profit from user activity. They trick them into subscribing to push notifications using social engineering. People are led to believe that they must click the “Allow” button in order to prove that they are not robots.
Instead, they become subscribed to push notifications by performing this action. They begin to receive annoying pop-up ads, which can appear even when the browser is closed. Crooks may use rogue advertising networks to place advertisements that lead to dangerous websites.
People may end up on scam sites that attempt to obtain personal information or trick them into downloading PUPs (potentially unwanted programs) or malware. Apart from the deceptive message and image, there is nothing else to explore on this page. We recommend that you disable the pop-ups right away.
People usually find pages like Realgadssolutions.com by browsing through shady websites. There are typically pages that engage in illegal activities, such as illegal streaming sites. Because they are unregulated, they are full of deceptive advertisements and sneaky redirects.
Adware can cause the appearance of scam pages in some cases. It is advertising-supported software capable of producing commercial content such as pop-ups, banners, and redirects. Because it operates in the background, most users are unaware of why they are suddenly experiencing this unwanted behavior.
|TYPE||Push notification spam; adware|
|SYMPTOMS||Pop-up ads start appearing in the corner of the screen sometimes even when the browser is closed|
|DISTRIBUTION||Shady websites; deceptive ads; freeware installations|
|DANGERS||The pop-ups can expose people to inappropriate content like adult, gambling sites, and even scams|
|ELIMINATION||To eliminate push notifications go to your browser settings|
|FURTHER STEPS||Use FortectIntego to clear your browsers and fix performance issues|
Disable the pop-ups
If you've had enough of the annoying ads, you can disable Realgadssolutions.com's permission to display pop-ups in your browser settings. Keep in mind that if you have an adware infection, this may not work. You must take care of your browsers separately after successful removal.
Google Chrome (desktop):
- Open Google Chrome browser and go to Menu > Settings.
- Scroll down and click on Advanced.
- Locate the Privacy and security section and pick Site Settings > Notifications.
- Look at the Allow section and look for a suspicious URL.
- Click the three vertical dots next to it and pick Block. This should remove unwanted notifications from Google Chrome.
Google Chrome (Android):
- Open Google Chrome and tap on Settings (three vertical dots).
- Select Notifications.
- Scroll down to Sites section.
- Locate the unwanted URL and toggle the button to the left (Off setting).
- Open Mozilla Firefox and go to Menu > Options.
- Click on Privacy & Security section.
- Under Permissions, you should be able to see Notifications. Click Settings button next to it.
- In the Settings – Notification Permissions window, click on the drop-down menu by the URL in question.
- Select Block and then click on Save Changes. This should remove unwanted notifications from Mozilla Firefox.
- Click on Safari > Preferences…
- Go to Websites tab and, under General, select Notifications.
- Select the web address in question, click the drop-down menu and select Deny.
- Open Microsoft Edge, and click the Settings and more button (three horizontal dots) at the top-right of the window.
- Select Settings and then go to Advanced.
- Under Website permissions, pick Manage permissions and select the URL in question.
- Toggle the switch to the left to turn notifications off on Microsoft Edge.
MS Edge (Chromium):
- Open Microsoft Edge, and go to Settings.
- Select Site permissions.
- Go to Notifications on the right.
- Under Allow, you will find the unwanted entry.
- Click on More actions and select Block.
Shady websites you visit can collect data about your browsing activities using cookies. This includes your IP address, geolocation, links clicked on, and online purchases. This information can then be profitably sold to advertising networks or other third parties.
To avoid this, you should clear your browser's cookies and cache on a regular basis. It is simple to use a maintenance tool like FortectIntego. This powerful software can also repair system errors, corrupted files, and registry problems, which is especially useful following a virus infection.
Cookies let websites like Realgadssolutions.com track your browsing activities
If the previous removal method did not work and you continue to notice symptoms such as an increase in commercial content, banners, surveys, or redirects, you may be infected with adware. These programs are frequently introduced into systems as bundled software from freeware distribution sites.
If you have no idea which app is responsible for such activities, you should deploy SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner or Malwarebytes professional security software that will perform a full system scan and eliminate it automatically. They can also prevent such infections in the future by warning you. If you still prefer doing it yourself, here are step-by-step instructions for Windows and macOS:
Instructions for Windows 10/8 machines:
- Enter Control Panel into Windows search box and hit Enter or click on the search result.
- Under Programs, select Uninstall a program.
- From the list, find the entry of the suspicious program.
- Right-click on the application and select Uninstall.
- If User Account Control shows up, click Yes.
- Wait till uninstallation process is complete and click OK.
- Click on Windows Start > Control Panel located on the right pane (if you are Windows XP user, click on Add/Remove Programs).
- In Control Panel, select Programs > Uninstall a program.
- Pick the unwanted application by clicking on it once.
- At the top, click Uninstall/Change.
- In the confirmation prompt, pick Yes.
- Click OK once the removal process is finished.
For macOS users:
- From the menu bar, select Go > Applications.
- In the Applications folder, look for all related entries.
- Click on the app and drag it to Trash (or right-click and pick Move to Trash)
To fully remove an unwanted app, you need to access Application Support, LaunchAgents, and LaunchDaemons folders and delete relevant files:
- Select Go > Go to Folder.
- Enter /Library/Application Support and click Go or press Enter.
- In the Application Support folder, look for any dubious entries and then delete them.
- Now enter /Library/LaunchAgents and /Library/LaunchDaemons folders the same way and terminate all the related .plist files.
How to prevent from getting adware
Protect your privacy – employ a VPN
There are several ways how to make your online time more private – you can access an incognito tab. However, there is no secret that even in this mode, you are tracked for advertising purposes. There is a way to add an extra layer of protection and create a completely anonymous web browsing practice with the help of Private Internet Access VPN. This software reroutes traffic through different servers, thus leaving your IP address and geolocation in disguise. Besides, it is based on a strict no-log policy, meaning that no data will be recorded, leaked, and available for both first and third parties. The combination of a secure web browser and Private Internet Access VPN will let you browse the Internet without a feeling of being spied or targeted by criminals.
No backups? No problem. Use a data recovery tool
If you wonder how data loss can occur, you should not look any further for answers – human errors, malware attacks, hardware failures, power cuts, natural disasters, or even simple negligence. In some cases, lost files are extremely important, and many straight out panic when such an unfortunate course of events happen. Due to this, you should always ensure that you prepare proper data backups on a regular basis.
If you were caught by surprise and did not have any backups to restore your files from, not everything is lost. Data Recovery Pro is one of the leading file recovery solutions you can find on the market – it is likely to restore even lost emails or data located on an external device.