What is AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015?
AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 is a very misleading application, which belongs to a serious family of malwares known as Braviax. Once this or any other virus infiltrates the system (AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 has several versions that are capable of affecting Windows 7, 8, Vista and XP), it modifies it and starts displaying fake pop-up notifications, invented system scanners and other alters. As we have already mentioned, this program is misleading, so you should ignore these alerts. No matter how trustworthy they look, they report only about invented viruses and other PC-related issues. This is done for a very simple aim – seeking to trick users into believing that their computers are infected and that they should purchase the licensed version for their removal. Instead of doing so, you should better invest in reputable anti-spyware that could help you find out what the real state of your computer is. We can assure you that AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 will be detected as a serious cyber threat. Please, remove this virus before it starts slowing your computer or before it starts tracking your browsing on the web. For that we recommend using Reimage or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus.
How can AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 infect my computer?
There are hundreds of rogue anti-spywares spreading around. Some of them are very harmful and can easily be used for stealing money or private information from the system. One of such threats is AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015. In order to avoid issues that it may initiate, you should avoid it. In order to do so, the main thing that you should do is to install a reputable anti-spyware on your PC system. Please, make sure that you continue updating it in order to keep its database up-to-date. Besides, when trying to avoid this rogue, you should also remember the following tips. First of all, try to avoid illegal websites because they are usually filled with malicious ads leading people to the infiltration of viruses. Secondly, try to ignore alerts saying that you need to update your Flash Player, FLV Player or similar programs. In most of the cases, they are used for spreading adwares, hijackers and rogues. Beware that such alerts may show up on legitimate websites as well. Finally, always delete mails that look suspicious. If an email looks too good to be true, you should contact the sender because after downloading its attachment you can easily infect your PC with AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 or other virus. If it infiltrates the system, it starts displaying fake scanners and then shows such alerts:
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
How to remove AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 virus?
If AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 has already started warning you about cyber infections and other PC-related issues, you should scan your computer with the reputable anti-spyware and remove what it detects. Please, do NOT buy its license because you will only lose your money in this way. You should just download a reputable anti-spyware, update it and rung a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015, our recommended programs are Reimage and Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose the date and the specific restore point that you want and click Next.
- Wait until your PC reboots and click OK on the Restoration Complete window.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
If you are using Windows 8, then follow these steps:
- Go to the Windows 8 Start Screen and type restore point in the Search section.
- Now click on Settings -> Create a restore point.
- When in System Protection tab, select System Restore.
- Click Next button to see your restore points and left click on the entry you need.
- Now select Scan for affected programs -> Close -> Next -> Finish.
- Once your PC reboots, download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- After a new window shows up, click on Guest -> Turn On Guest Account.
- Now wait until computer reboots and you see Windows log on screen
- Select Guest account for downloading our recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage or Plumbytes Anti-MalwareWebroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
5. BLOCKING AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 BEFORE A SCAN:
- Let AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 start its work and finish its fake system scan.
- Click on Allow unprotected and close the warning message.
- Open File Explorer (click Start -> Documents) and enter %AppData% in the location bar. Click enter.
- Rename guard-agas or similar entry.
- Reboot your machine and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download SpyHunter and remove malicious files that belong to AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015.