AVLab Internet Security Removal Guide
What is AVLab Internet Security?
What is AVLab Internet Security?
AVLab Internet Security is a computer virus, which seeks to swindle people's money. It can be categorized as a rogue anti-spyware due to the fact that it seeks to imitate a genuine anti-spyware program. Beware that it's just another 'child' from a serious family of malwares that is called 'Braviax'. Most of the rogues from this family act in the same way, i.e. they try to scare people into believing that their computers are seriously infected and trick them into believing that they need a licenced version of the program to fix their PCs. In order to convince people, AVLab Internet Security virus shows how it loads its scanners, then supposedly scans all files and registries and finally delivers a long list of invented viruses. In addition to that, it constantly delivers fake pop-up alerts that remind about critical condition of your computer. No matter how convincing all this performance may appear, do not get tricked. The worst thing that you can do is to buy a license of this rogue. If you have already done that, we highly recommend you to contact the banker and report about this situation. Otherwise, you will loose a considerable amount of money without a possibility to get them back. By the way, buying this license may result in the further thefts from your bank account because you will reveal sensitive data straight to cyber criminals. Keep in mind that AVLab Internet Security has no virus database and is not capable of detecting viruses or even more deleting them. It is only capable of causing a serious havoc on your computer, pretending a real anti-spyware, tracking your keystrokes, slowing down computer's system and implementing other malicious activities. Therefore, if you have already noticed AVLab Internet Security virus on your computer, run a full system scan with FortectIntego or another reputable anti-spyware as soon as possible.
How can AVLab Internet Security hijack my computer?
AVLab Internet Security is just another rogue anti-spyware that has been detected on the Internet in the middle of December 2014. This malicious virus can get inside a computer using various misleading methods and once it does so, it hijacks all web browsers, installs itself on Windows startup, increases system's vulnerability, drops various registries, and starts delivering such and similar notifications:
System security threat was detected. Viruses and/or spyware may be damaging your system now. Prevent infection and data loss or stealing by running a free security scan.
AVLab Internet Security has blocked a program from accessing the internet
This program is infected with Trojan-BNK.Win32.Keylogger.gen
Private data can be stolen by third parties, including credit card details and passwords.
The most reliable way to keep your computer safe from such and similar infections it to install a reputable anti-spwyware and keep it up-to-date. Be aware that AVLab Internet Security virus can infiltrate computers without being noticed because it relies on infected email attachments, malicious pop-up alerts and ads and malicious websites. It can be inserted in a form of installer and once you click on it, it sneaks inside a computer without your permission asked. That's why you should delete suspicious email and avoid opening it, avoid visiting websites with adult content, and NEVER trust pop-up alerts that offer to install or update software (Java, Flash, Media players) or to scan your computer for free. If you have already been tricked somehow and got AVLab Internet Security infection, do now wait any longer. Follow the guidelines that are given below and fix your computer right now:
How to remove AVLab Internet Security virus?
If you think that AVLab Internet Security is already hiding on your computer, you should scan it with a reputable anti-spyware right away and remove all entries that it detects. You should NEVER fall for buying a licensed version of AVLab Internet Security virus because you will only loose your money. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to get rid of this virus using a reputable anti-spyware, read this guide. When trying to remove AVLab Internet Security, our recommended programs are FortectIntego and SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! AVLab Internet Security may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose the date and the specific restore point that you want and click Next.
- Wait until your PC reboots and click OK on the Restoration Complete window.
- Now download FortectIntego and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download FortectIntego for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- After a new window shows up, click on Guest -> Turn On Guest Account.
- Now wait until computer reboots and you see Windows log on screen
- Select Guest account for downloading our recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download FortectIntego or SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
5. BLOCKING AVLab Internet Security BEFORE A SCAN:
- Let AVLab Internet Security start its work and finish its fake system scan.
- Click on Allow unprotected and close the warning message.
- Open File Explorer (click Start -> Documents) and enter %AppData% in the location bar. Click enter.
- Rename guard-agas or similar entry.
- Reboot your machine and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download SpyHunter and remove malicious files that belong to AVLab Internet Security.
How to prevent from getting spyware
Access your website securely from any location
When you work on the domain, site, blog, or different project that requires constant management, content creation, or coding, you may need to connect to the server and content management service more often. The best solution for creating a tighter network could be a dedicated/fixed IP address.
If you make your IP address static and set to your device, you can connect to the CMS from any location and do not create any additional issues for the server or network manager that needs to monitor connections and activities. VPN software providers like Private Internet Access can help you with such settings and offer the option to control the online reputation and manage projects easily from any part of the world.
Recover files after data-affecting malware attacks
While much of the data can be accidentally deleted due to various reasons, malware is one of the main culprits that can cause loss of pictures, documents, videos, and other important files. More serious malware infections lead to significant data loss when your documents, system files, and images get encrypted. In particular, ransomware is is a type of malware that focuses on such functions, so your files become useless without an ability to access them.
Even though there is little to no possibility to recover after file-locking threats, some applications have features for data recovery in the system. In some cases, Data Recovery Pro can also help to recover at least some portion of your data after data-locking virus infection or general cyber infection.