Fastbk@qq.com virus Removal Guide
What is Fastbk@qq.com ransomware?
Fastbk@qq.com ransomware is one of the Matrix ransomware variants that appends .FASTA extension to encrypted files
firstname.lastname@example.org ransomware is the cyber threat that focuses on file-locking processes to have the reason for a ransom demand.
Fastbk@qq.com ransomware – the cryptovirus that is using both, AES and RSA, algorithms in data encryption. Alternatively, this virus is known as Fasta ransomware. Once this malware infiltrates the system, it finds files for the encryption and then demands the payment for an alleged decryption key. Virus developers have even been offering to test their recovery service by sending them 3 encrypted files, but you shouldn't trust these cybercriminals because email@example.com virus is one of Matrix ransomware that has been active for more than three years now. Developers have been slightly altering the primary version by releasing updated variants to make more profit from inexperienced victims. The ransom note placed in #README_FASTA#.rtf is typically stating that your files will be automatically deleted after seven days, but paying shouldn't be considered because it may lead to permanent data loss anyway. You need thorough virus removal and data recovery instead.
|firstname.lastname@example.org ransomware / Fasta ransomware
|AES 128 and RSA 2048
|Remove email@example.com ransomware with antivirus and clean the system from virus damage with FortectIntego
Fastbk@qq.com virus is the malware that can be called most dangerous because the ransomware attack involves cryptocurrency and can lead to permanent money or data loss. People behind this threat are not trustworthy. Cybercriminals only care about the payment and your files may get deleted no matter if you pay or not.
However, firstname.lastname@example.org ransomware is not only encrypting your files. File encoding makes your audio files, documents, photos or archives affected but there is a huge possibility of system alterations that include:
- added system files;
- altered registry;
- deleted files;
- disabled functions or programs.
If email@example.com ransomware adds or alters Windows Registry entries, it makes sure that the malicious process is launched every time your device is rebooted, this ensures persistence and difficult termination. Also, for that purpose ransomware is set to disable antivirus programs or security features on the device.
But these features are secondary and you cannot notice any of the alterations besides the main Fasta ransomware process – encryption. When the process is done, and your files get marked with the appendix, a ransom note is delivered in every folder containing encoded data. #README_FASTA#.rtf reads the following:
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR FILES INSTRUCTION
We are realy sorry to inform you that ALL YOUR FILES WERE ENCRYP‘I‘ED
by our automatic software. it became possible because of bad server security.
Please don‘t worry. we can help you to RESTORE your server to original
state and decrypt all your files quickly and safely!
Files are not broken!!!
Files were encrypted with AES-128+RSA-2048 crypto algorithms.
There is no way to decrypt your files without unique decryption key and special software. Your unique
decryption key is securely stored on our server. For our safety, all information about your server and your
decryption key will be automaticaly DELETED AFTER 7 DAYS! You will irrevocably lose all your data!
Please note that all the attempts to recover your files by yourself or using third party tools will result only in
irrevocable loss of your data!
Please note that you can recover files only with your unique decryption key, which stored on our side. If you
will use the help of third parties, you will only add a middleman.
HOW TO RECOVER FILES???
Please write us to the e-mail (write on English or use professional translator):
You have to send your message on each of our 3 emails due to the fact that the message may not reach
their intended recipient for a variety of reasons!
In subject line write your personal ID:
We recommed you to attach 3 encrypted files to your message. We will demonstrate that we can recover your
Please note that files must not contain any valuable information and their total size must be less than 5Mb.
Please be sure that we will find common languge. We will restore all the data and give you recommedations
how to configure the protection of your server.
We will definitely reach an agreement 😉 !!!
if you dld not receive the answer from the aforecited emails for more then 24 hours please send us Bltmessages from a web browser
through the webpage https://bitmsg.me. Below is a tutorial on how to send bitmessage via web browser:
1. Open in your browser the link https://bitmsg.me/users/sign_up and make the registration by entering name email and password.
2. You must confirm the registration, return to your email and follow the instructions that were sent to you.
3. Return to site and click “Login” label or use link https://bitmsg.me/users/sign_in, enter your email and password and click the “Sign in“ button
4. Click the ‘Create Random address“ button.
5. Click the ‘New massage” button.
6. Sending message:
To: Enter address: BM-2cXRWRW5Jv5hxbhgu2HJSJrtPf92iKshhm
Subject: Enter your ID: [Redacted] Message: Describe what you think necessary.
Click the “Send message” button.
This lengthy Fasta ransomware developers' message states that you should contact them via firstname.lastname@example.org and discover the ransom amount for your files. Researchers always note that cybercriminals offers test decryption and encourages you to contact them to create a feeling of trust.
Unfortunately, email@example.com ransomware developers are well known for previous activity with Matrix ransomware and other versions. Cybercriminals can disappear immediately after the transfer and forget about the promise to restore your data.
You should remove Fasta ransomware from the system as soon as you get the ransom note or notice files marked with suspicious extension. Waiting for more than a week can lead to deleted files permanently. If ransomware does so, data recovery using software or tools becomes barely possible.
The best tip for data recovery is to do that only after the initial Fastbk@qq.com ransomware removal. When you are sure that malware is deleted from the device, you can plug in the external device to your PC or use tools for file restoring.
Fastbk@qq.com ransomware removal should be performed using anti-malware programs because this type of PC security tool can detect malicious programs, infected files or malware like this cyber threat. During a full system scan program searches all parts of the system and indicates what needs to be fixed.
Then you can remove firstname.lastname@example.org ransomware with the same anti-malware program and proceed with file recovery. However, when you add recovered files to the infected device, your data can get permanently damaged, so check for malware additionally and remove virus damage using FortectIntego or similar PC repair program.
email@example.com ransomware is the malware type that encrypts data using RSA and AES algorithms and then demands ransom from victims.
Your computer system can get infected from a malicious email attachment
Email spam campaigns get even more clever these days. Phishing campaigns can be set to deliver various malware directly or also distribute different attacks and a cocktail of malicious cyber threats. Spam emails often don't even go to the spam email box and look legitimate enough, so people open them and download attached files.
Once the document, archive or PDF is downloaded and opened on the device, malicious content can get enabled either automatically, or you press some button and allow the malicious script to launch its designed functionality. The direct ransomware can get on your device this way, or payload dropper infects the system with the virus.
The only solution when you want to avoid these infections is to clean the email box more frequent and pay more attention to emails that you receive. Well-known companies or services are not sending Order information or Invoice marked emails to people that are not using their products.
Terminate firstname.lastname@example.org ransomware when you notice the malicious presence
If you wait too long before performing email@example.com ransomware removal, you can risk getting additional malware infections or even permanently losing your important files due to the second encryption round or deletion. So make sure to react as soon as possible to avoid these consequences.
Make sure to remove firstname.lastname@example.org ransomware using reputable anti-malware tools like FortectIntego, SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner, or Malwarebytes, so you can be sure that the program is not affecting your device in other ways. Also, since the virus can alter or disable some functions, you may benefit from Safe Mode before the system scan. You can find how to enter this mode in our instructions down below.
Getting rid of Fastbk@qq.com virus. Follow these steps
Manual removal using Safe Mode
Reboot the device in Safe Mode with Networking before running the antivirus on the system
Manual removal guide might be too complicated for regular computer users. It requires advanced IT knowledge to be performed correctly (if vital system files are removed or damaged, it might result in full Windows compromise), and it also might take hours to complete. Therefore, we highly advise using the automatic method provided above instead.
Step 1. Access Safe Mode with Networking
Manual malware removal should be best performed in the Safe Mode environment.
Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Click Start > Shutdown > Restart > OK.
- When your computer becomes active, start pressing F8 button (if that does not work, try F2, F12, Del, etc. – it all depends on your motherboard model) multiple times until you see the Advanced Boot Options window.
- Select Safe Mode with Networking from the list.
Windows 10 / Windows 8
- Right-click on Start button and select Settings.
- Scroll down to pick Update & Security.
- On the left side of the window, pick Recovery.
- Now scroll down to find Advanced Startup section.
- Click Restart now.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Go to Advanced options.
- Select Startup Settings.
- Press Restart.
- Now press 5 or click 5) Enable Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Shut down suspicious processes
Windows Task Manager is a useful tool that shows all the processes running in the background. If malware is running a process, you need to shut it down:
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc on your keyboard to open Windows Task Manager.
- Click on More details.
- Scroll down to Background processes section, and look for anything suspicious.
- Right-click and select Open file location.
- Go back to the process, right-click and pick End Task.
- Delete the contents of the malicious folder.
Step 3. Check program Startup
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc on your keyboard to open Windows Task Manager.
- Go to Startup tab.
- Right-click on the suspicious program and pick Disable.
Step 4. Delete virus files
Malware-related files can be found in various places within your computer. Here are instructions that could help you find them:
- Type in Disk Cleanup in Windows search and press Enter.
- Select the drive you want to clean (C: is your main drive by default and is likely to be the one that has malicious files in).
- Scroll through the Files to delete list and select the following:
Temporary Internet Files
- Pick Clean up system files.
- You can also look for other malicious files hidden in the following folders (type these entries in Windows Search and press Enter):
After you are finished, reboot the PC in normal mode.
Remove Fastbk@qq.com using System Restore
System Restore feature helps to recover the system to the previous point
Step 1: Reboot your computer to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
Windows 7 / Vista / XP
- Click Start → Shutdown → Restart → OK.
- When your computer becomes active, start pressing F8 multiple times until you see the Advanced Boot Options window.
- Select Command Prompt from the list
Windows 10 / Windows 8
- Press the Power button at the Windows login screen. Now press and hold Shift, which is on your keyboard, and click Restart..
- Now select Troubleshoot → Advanced options → Startup Settings and finally press Restart.
- Once your computer becomes active, select Enable Safe Mode with Command Prompt in Startup Settings window.
Step 2: Restore your system files and settings
- Once the Command Prompt window shows up, enter cd restore and click Enter.
- Now type rstrui.exe and press Enter again..
- When a new window shows up, click Next and select your restore point that is prior the infiltration of Fastbk@qq.com. After doing that, click Next.
- Now click Yes to start system restore.
Bonus: Recover your dataGuide which is presented above is supposed to help you remove Fastbk@qq.com from your computer. To recover your encrypted files, we recommend using a detailed guide prepared by 2-spyware.com security experts.
If your files are encrypted by Fastbk@qq.com, you can use several methods to restore them:
Use Data Recovery Pro for encrypted or accidentally deleted files
Try this software as a method to recover your files instead of file backups
- Download Data Recovery Pro;
- Follow the steps of Data Recovery Setup and install the program on your computer;
- Launch it and scan your computer for files encrypted by Fastbk@qq.com ransomware;
- Restore them.
Windows Previous Versions feature as a data recovery method
email@example.com ransomware encrypts files, and if you use System Restore to eliminate the virus, you can restore data using Windows Previous Versions
- Find an encrypted file you need to restore and right-click on it;
- Select “Properties” and go to “Previous versions” tab;
- Here, check each of available copies of the file in “Folder versions”. You should select the version you want to recover and click “Restore”.
ShadowExplorer as a file recovery feature
- Download Shadow Explorer (http://shadowexplorer.com/);
- Follow a Shadow Explorer Setup Wizard and install this application on your computer;
- Launch the program and go through the drop down menu on the top left corner to select the disk of your encrypted data. Check what folders are there;
- Right-click on the folder you want to restore and select “Export”. You can also select where you want it to be stored.
Decryption tool is not available
Finally, you should always think about the protection of crypto-ransomwares. In order to protect your computer from Fastbk@qq.com and other ransomwares, use a reputable anti-spyware, such as FortectIntego, SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner or Malwarebytes
How to prevent from getting ransomware
Choose a proper web browser and improve your safety with a VPN tool
Online spying has got momentum in recent years and people are getting more and more interested in how to protect their privacy online. One of the basic means to add a layer of security – choose the most private and secure web browser. Although web browsers can't grant full privacy protection and security, some of them are much better at sandboxing, HTTPS upgrading, active content blocking, tracking blocking, phishing protection, and similar privacy-oriented features. However, if you want true anonymity, we suggest you employ a powerful Private Internet Access VPN – it can encrypt all the traffic that comes and goes out of your computer, preventing tracking completely.
Lost your files? Use data recovery software
While some files located on any computer are replaceable or useless, others can be extremely valuable. Family photos, work documents, school projects – these are types of files that we don't want to lose. Unfortunately, there are many ways how unexpected data loss can occur: power cuts, Blue Screen of Death errors, hardware failures, crypto-malware attack, or even accidental deletion.
To ensure that all the files remain intact, you should prepare regular data backups. You can choose cloud-based or physical copies you could restore from later in case of a disaster. If your backups were lost as well or you never bothered to prepare any, Data Recovery Pro can be your only hope to retrieve your invaluable files.