Delta-homes.com is a search site, which is promoted by freeware and shareware. As soon as it gets inside, this browser hijacker becomes the start page, default search engine and new tab page. If you try searching the Internet with its help, you must be aware that, in most of the cases, Delta-homes.com returns altered search results for its victims. Besides, it may show you annoying pop-up advertisements and also track your browsing habits. We must say that technically this is not a virus, but it should be avoided because it may redirect you to potentially malicious site that promotes serious viruses. If you have noticed Delta-homes.com on Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and other web browsers, you should eliminate freeware that has brought this hijacker on your computer. Don’t forget to run a full system scan to make sure that there are no malicious files on your computer.
WHY DO I SEE DELTA-HOMES.COM ON MY COMPUTER?
As we have said, Delta-homes.com is distributed with the help of freeware bad shareware. Remember that you should always choose custom installation method and check additional downloads when installing such free applications on your computer. As soon as it is downloaded, Delta-homes.com alters default search engine, start page and new tab page on all web browsers that are installed on the system. Be sure that this is done for the only aim – to make you visit related websites and also show you sponsored pop-up ads. We don’t recommend ignoring such activity on your computer. If you have noticed such changes on your browsers, follow the guide given below and remove Delta-homes.com.
HOW TO REMOVE DELTA-HOMES.COM?
If you want to get rid of Delta-homes.com from all your browsers,you are recommended following these steps. Don't forget to scan the system with updated SpyHunter to make sure that your machine if free of potentially malicious files.
First of all, follow these steps:
- Click Start -> Control Panel -> Programs (or Add/Remove Programs) -> Uninstall a Program.
- Here, look for Delta Homes and similar unknown entries and select 'Uninstall/Change'.
- Click OK to save the changes.
Now, fix each of your browsers with a help of these steps:
- Open Internet Explorer, go ‘Tools‘ -> ”Manage Add-ons’ -> ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall Delta Homes and other entries that may be unknown for you.
- Click ''Tools' -> 'Manage addons' -> ‘Search Providers’ and choose the search engine you used before.
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Add-ons’ -> ‘Extensions’; find Delta Homes and other unknown entries and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ -> ‘Options’ and reset the startup homepage to google.com, yahoo.com or similar search page.
- Click the Chrome menu button on the Google Chrome browser, select Tools -> Extensions. Here, look for Delta Homes extension and get rid of it by clicking on the Recycle Bin.
- Click on wench icon, go to settings and choose 'Manage search engines'. Change search engine to google or other. Then Go to section “On start” and make sure you get blank page while creating new tab.
We might be affiliated with any product we recommend on the site. Full disclosure in our Agreement of Use.
and agreement of use