What is Antivirus PRO 2015?
If you have been convinced that Antivirus PRO 2015 or AntiVirus Pro 2015 is a reputable security software, you should stop doing that because it’s more than obvious that it is a malicious program. Its GUI and other things reveal that this program is a clone of AntiVirus Plus 2014, Smart Security and many other rogues. Trying to give you more information about this rogue, we will say that it belongs to a huge family of rogues called Braviax. All viruses that belong to this group of threats report about invented viruses and then offer purchasing their licensed versions. No matter how trustworthy these programs look, you should never pay for them because they seek the only thing – steal you money. In reality, they have an empty virus database, so they can hardy detect viruses on your computer. In addition, they can easily report you about legitimate system files and lead you to serious PC-related issues. If you have just discovered that AntiVirus Pro 2015 malware is hiding in your computer, you should waste no time and get rid of it. How can you do that? Firstly, we have to say that we recommend avoiding manual removal of this rogue because you can easily remove legitimate files from your computer. If you are infected, you should install a trustworthy anti-spyware, update it and run a full system scan. For that we recommend Reimage, which was used when we were testing this rogue anti-spyware.
How can Antivirus PRO 2015 infect my computer?
In most of the cases, AntiVirusPro2015 and other rogues are spread thru spam. In fact, the malicious attachment, which is added to them. Of course, the body of the message seeks to convince the victim to download this fraudulent attachment to computer. For avoiding that, you should start being very careful with emails from unknown senders. If the message is full of grammar or typo mistakes, you should double check the sender and delete it. In addition, you should try to be very careful when browsing on the Internet because there are lots of suspicious websites that are used for displaying malicious ads and redirecting people to malicious websites or tricking them into downloading malicious programs to their computers. In alert claims that you should check your computer with a free scanner, you should stay away from it as far as possible.
If you have been seeing such warning messages on your computer, it means that it in infected with either Antivirus Pro 2015 virus or other cyber threat. In this case, you should check the last paragraph of this post.
Your PC might be at risk.
Activate the software to protect it.
AntiVirus Pro 2015 has found [number] useless and UNWANTED files on your computer!
Information on removal
Potentially dangerous files were found on your system during the last scan!
It is strongly recommended that you remove them immediately
How to remove Antivirus PRO 2015 virus?
If your PC is infected with Antivirus Pro 2015 malware, you should remove it from your computer ASAP. For that you should run a full system scan with a reputable anti-spyware and get rid of malicious files. Otherwise, you may discover more viruses on your computer. Of course, before you do so you should update your security software. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove this threat, our recommended programs are Reimage and Malwarebytes Malwarebytes because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! Antivirus Pro 2015 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can’t download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Click Start -> All Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose the date and the specific restore point that you want and click Next.
- Wait until your PC reboots and click OK on the Restoration Complete window.
- Now download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
If you are using Windows 8, then follow these steps:
- Go to the Windows 8 Start Screen and type restore point in the Search section.
- Now click on Settings -> Create a restore point.
- When in System Protection tab, select System Restore.
- Click Next button to see your restore points and left click on the entry you need.
- Now select Scan for affected programs -> Close -> Next -> Finish.
- Once your PC reboots, download Reimage and run a full system scan after updating it.
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser’s icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download Reimage for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- After a new window shows up, click on Guest -> Turn On Guest Account.
- Now wait until computer reboots and you see Windows log on screen
- Select Guest account for downloading our recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download Reimage to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
5. BLOCKING Antivirus Pro 2015 BEFORE A SCAN:
- Let Antivirus Pro 2015 start its work and finish its fake system scan.
- Click on Allow unprotected and close the warning message.
- Open File Explorer (click Start -> Documents) and enter %AppData% in the location bar. Click enter.
- Rename guard-agas or similar entry.
- Reboot your machine and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download SpyHunter and remove malicious files that belong to Antivirus Pro 2015.
AntiVirus Pro 2015 manual removal: