AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015
AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 Removal Guide
What is AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015?
What is AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015?
AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 is a new rogue anti-spyware, which acts just like AVbytes Win 7 Antivirus 2015 and many other rogues that all belong to this group of rogues. So, when having this program installed on the system, you can expect annoying alerts saying that your PC is seriously infected with hundreds of different viruses. Of course, these 'viruses' are invented threats that are reported for every AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015's victim. In addition, you can also start suffering from redirects to its purchase page because this program, after reporting about these fake viruses, offers to purchase its licensed version. Please, do NOT pay for it because you will share your money, credit card information and other confidential data with hackers! In order to avoid this, you should remove this rogue anti-spyware from your computer. For that we highly recommend using RestoroIntego, SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner or other reputable anti-spyware. It will help you to see all malicious files that are hiding in your PC system. Of course, it will also eliminate these files for you without a trouble.
How can AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 infect my computer?
In order to avoid AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 virus or similar rogue anti-spywares, you should remember that they are mostly spread with a help of fake alerts. Some of these alerts are set to report about hundreds of invented viruses. After scaring their victims into thinking that they are in a dangerous situation, these ads offer checking the system with the 'online scanner'. Please, do NOT fall into this trickery because there is no such thing as 'online scanner'. In addition, AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 can try to infect your computer thru fake alerts offering you to update your Flash Player, FLV Player, video streaming software or similar program. If you have been convinced that you need to update such program, you should visit its official website. Otherwise, you can lead your PC to the infiltration of this or similar malware. Finally, you should always ignore ads saying 'Win iPhone', 'Win iPad', etc. No matter how convincing and promising such ads look, they can lead you onto to the money loss and similar issues. If AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 infects the system, it starts showing how it checks it and then reports about various issues. You can be informed about hundreds of trojans, backdoors and other cyber threats. Of course, they are displayed just for trying to scare you into buying AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015's licensed version. Please, do NOT buy it because otherwise you may not only lose your money. You can also reveal your credit card information, a full name and other personal details about yourself.
How to remove AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 virus?
If you think that your PC has already been infected by AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 virus, you should check it with the reputable anti-spyware. We recommend installing a reputable anti-spyware and removing this virus automatically. For that you will need only to download a reputable anti-spyware, update it and run a full system scan. If you need a detailed guide explaining how to do that, read this guide. When trying to remove AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015, our recommended programs are RestoroIntego and SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner because they can easily detect every hidden component that belongs to this and other cyber threats.
ATTENTION! AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 may try to block installation and activity of legitimate security programs, including SpyHunter and StopZilla. If you can't download or launch any them, try these options:
1. USING SYSTEM RESTORE TO DISABLE VIRUS:
- Go to the Windows 8 Start Screen and type restore point in the Search section.
- Now click on Settings -> Create a restore point.
- When in System Protection tab, select System Restore.
- Click Next button to see your restore points and left click on the entry you need.
- Now select Scan for affected programs -> Close -> Next -> Finish.
- Once your PC reboots, download RestoroIntego and run a full system scan after updating it
2. REBOOTING TO SAFE MODE WITH NETWORKING:
- Restart your computer
- As soon as your computer becomes active, start pressing the F8 key continuously until you see Advanced Boot Options screen.
- Here, select Safe Mode with Networking (for that, use the arrow keys) and then hit Enter.
- Login as the same user as you were in normal Windows mode
- Now right click on IE or other browser's icon and select Run As or Run As administrator. Enter your Administrator account password (if needed).
- Enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe and download a program on your desktop. Launch it to remove malicious files.
3. CREATING GUEST ACCOUNT FOR SCANNING COMPUTER:
If you have another user (guest) account, you can try to run a full system scan from it. You just need to log into it and download RestoroIntego for a full system scan. You can activate your guest account with a help of these steps:
- Click Start -> Settings -> Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- After a new window shows up, click on Guest -> Turn On Guest Account.
- Now wait until computer reboots and you see Windows log on screen
- Select Guest account for downloading our recommended anti-spyware.
4. USING ANOTHER PC FOR DOWNLOADING ANTI-SPYWARE:
- Take another computer that is not infected by this virus and download RestoroIntego or SpyHunter 5Combo Cleaner to it.
- After completing the procedure, transfer this anti-malware to the CD/DVD, external drive, or USB flash drive.
- In the meanwhile, kill malicious processes on your infected computer. For that you can use this tutorial.
- Stick the device you used for transferring anti-spyware program to your infected PC and launch it.
5. BLOCKING AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 BEFORE A SCAN:
- Let AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 start its work and finish its fake system scan.
- Click on Allow unprotected and close the warning message.
- Open File Explorer (click Start -> Documents) and enter %AppData% in the location bar. Click enter.
- Rename guard-agas or similar entry.
- Reboot your machine and enter this link to your address bar: https://www.2-spyware.com/download/hunter.exe
- Download SpyHunter and remove malicious files that belong to AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015.
How to prevent from getting spyware
Choose a proper web browser and improve your safety with a VPN tool
Online spying has got momentum in recent years and people are getting more and more interested in how to protect their privacy online. One of the basic means to add a layer of security – choose the most private and secure web browser. Although web browsers can't grant full privacy protection and security, some of them are much better at sandboxing, HTTPS upgrading, active content blocking, tracking blocking, phishing protection, and similar privacy-oriented features. However, if you want true anonymity, we suggest you employ a powerful Private Internet Access VPN – it can encrypt all the traffic that comes and goes out of your computer, preventing tracking completely.
Lost your files? Use data recovery software
While some files located on any computer are replaceable or useless, others can be extremely valuable. Family photos, work documents, school projects – these are types of files that we don't want to lose. Unfortunately, there are many ways how unexpected data loss can occur: power cuts, Blue Screen of Death errors, hardware failures, crypto-malware attack, or even accidental deletion.
To ensure that all the files remain intact, you should prepare regular data backups. You can choose cloud-based or physical copies you could restore from later in case of a disaster. If your backups were lost as well or you never bothered to prepare any, Data Recovery Pro can be your only hope to retrieve your invaluable files.