SystemProcess.exe – a dangerous file which is related to
SystemProcess.exe file is a dangerous executable file which is closely related to cryptocurrency miner. After sneaking into the system without any permission asked, it starts its dangerous activity while using CPU power on the infected PC.
As most viruses of this type, the SystemProcess.exe usually fails to emit a lot of signs and symptoms. However, the most prominent indication of the infection is a clear slowdown of the system. If you happen to experience, out of a sudden, that your computer has become sluggish, you should open the Task Manager and look for SystemProcess.exe running in the background. If you can find such process, you might be infected with JSMiner-C, CoinMiner or similar malware.
Additionally, when infected with virus that uses SystemProcess.exe, your graphics card might start overheating if you use it for such activities as HD video editing or online gaming. You might experience freezes and sometimes even crashes of your system, even with the most powerful graphics cards available on the market. Also, some of the installed programs might not work correctly. In some cases, they might malfunction or fail to start entirely.
The primary goal of the SystemProcess.exe is to mine cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Monero, Ethereum, Litecoin, etc. In exchange for that, cybercriminals abuse victim's computer power. If you want to prevent such background processes on your machine, take required actions and remove SystemProcess.exe with robust security software, such as Reimage (or any other anti-virus program you might prefer).
In addition to system slowdowns, the vicious file might perform the following activities:
- Distributes malicious emails and messages using your social network and email accounts;
- Tracks your activity on computer and could steal your persona data. Additionally, it can use it for criminal purposes (for example, taking money from your bank account);
- The virus can open your system's backdoor to other high-risk infections, such as spyware, ransomware, trojans and similar.
Even if this virus might be difficult to spot at the start, users who start experiencing even slightest signs of system slow downs should proceed with SystemProcess.exe removal.
Main techniques used to spread cryptominers
In case you are asking yourself if you should put more effort to protect yourself from cryptominers, the answer is yes. Viruses do not just randomly appear on users' computers – there must be somebody to trigger it.
To help you prevent SystemProcess.exe presence on the system, pay attention to these tips:
- Do NOT fall for spam e-mails. Malicious emails can contain a contaminated attachment or a link which leads to execution of the virus. Therefore, beware of fake and phishing messages and ignore them;
- Do NOT click suspicious ads, popups, offers and similar content that appears on different websites. Every too-good-to-be-true deal poses a serious danger to your computer;
- Stay away from illegal software which is offered on P2P or dubious websites. Hackers often bundle their executables with dangerous download managers and similar components;
- Install free software by picking “Advanced” or “Custom” mode and opt out of any unwanted toolbars, utilization tools, search engines and similar;
- Keep updating your system or security software on time.
Therefore, be aware that the cautiousness is vital to your computer safety. Do not get tricked and put yourself under threat!
A full SystemProcess.exe removal guide
As you can see, SystemProcess.exe is a dangerous file which is related to trojan horses. Keeping such virus on the system can compromise your system severely, so we highly suggest you not to delay a full system scan with updated anti-spyware. This procedure will help you remove SystemProcess.exe and other files that are related to malware from your machine immediately.
We do NOT recommend opting for manual SystemProcess.exe removal as it will not do the trick. If you just cancel this process on your Task Manager, additional components will still be present on your computer.
Additionally, you could potentially damage your system files and corrupt your machine even more. Therefore, you should opt for the automatic removal procedure. All you have to do is download and install one of the following programs: Reimage, SpyHunterCombo Cleaner or Malwarebytes Malwarebytes.